Charles Conder Primary School Board meets once a term and is responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the school.
The functions of the School Board include:
- the strategic direction and priorities for the school
- and reviewing school performance
- and reviewing the school's policies, guidelines and procedures
- the school budget
- implementation of the school's curriculum, and
- relationships between the school and the community, including encouraging parent participation in the school.
The School Board consists of:
- Principal of Charles Conder Primary School
- elected staff members
- Elected parents and citizens members
The School Board year runs from 1 April - 31 March. Elections are held annually in February and the new School Board elects the Board Chair at its first meeting in April.
If you would like to discuss any ideas or issues with a Board member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual Action Plan Report
Annual School Board Report
External School Review Report
School Strategic Plan