The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is the voice of parents and families within the school. The P&C meets twice a term at the school. Their responsibilities include:
- Support Charles Conder Primary School and providing a forum for the furtherance of the educational and social needs of the students and the community at large.
- Draw to the attention of the appropriate authorities, including the Charles Conder Primary School Board, administrative and other matters which relate to such things as education, and the well-being of the college community.
- To receive and raise money by any appropriate practical means to enable the aims of the Charles Conder Primary School Parents and Citizens Association to be effected.
- To stimulate interest in the concepts, aims and problems of education generally and those of Charles Conder Primary School in particular.
- To initiate projects and cooperate with other organisations in projects involving Charles Conder Primary School, and concerned with promoting community interests.